Low Back Disorder Specialist Certification
Low Back Pain affects over 80% of the population. This IFPA Certification Course presents original research to quantify the
forces that specific movement and exercise impose on the low back, dispel myths surrounding spine stabilization exercise and
suggests preventive approaches and strategies to offset injuries, reduce pain and restore function.
This course contains extremely useful algorithms to aid exercise prescriptions, program design, guide therapeutic exercise and specially
designed patient assessment provocation tests to help you determine the cause of back troubles, guide your choices in the best ways to eliminate
problems, and improve the development of appropriate activities for functional gain. Techniques are provided for increasing spine stability
dealing with both regional stability or mobility and regional stiffness present in individuals where most of the motion occurs at a single spinal segment.
Doctors and medical and healthcare professionals can use this course to greatly increase their understanding and use of the non-invasive
exercise prescriptions to dramatically increase the safety and effectiveness of their patient care. IFPA Certified Personal Trainers and Sports
and Fitness Professionals can use this course to greatly increase their knowledge, skills and abilities in the safe and effective exercise
management of the special population clients needing relief from Low Back Pain Syndrome.
|Distance Learning (24 hrs CEU) $499|
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn valuable understanding of the Low Back Pain Syndrome Patient/Client.
- Learn valuable information on measured loading of the back during specific activities.
- Learn how to analyze each patientís/clientís unique physical characteristics and lifestyle factors to tailor preventative exercises
and treatment to individual needs.
- Learn how to help patients/clients progress through the stages of rehabilitation: corrective exercise, stability or mobility,
endurance and strength.
- Learn the information necessary to design an effective injury prevention program.
- Understand the deficiencies in current Low Back Disorder Diagnostic Practices.
- Understand the functional anatomy of the Lumbar Spine.
- Understand the normal mechanics of the Lumbar Spine.
- Understand the myths and realities of the Lumbar Spin.
- Understand Lower Back Disorder Risk Assessment.
- Understand how to reduce the risk of Lower Back Disorder.
- Understand the proper use of Back Belts.
- Understand Lower Back Disorder Rehabilitation Programs.
- Understand how to evaluate the Lower Back Disorder patient/client.
- Understand how to develop Lower Back Disorder exercise programs.
- Understand Lower Back Disorder exercise management.
- Learn all the advanced Lower Back Disorder exercises.
Low Back Pain affects over 80% of the population.
This IFPA Certification Course presents original research to quantify the forces that specific movement and exercise impose on the low back,
dispel myths surrounding spine stabilization exercise and suggests preventive approaches and strategies to offset injuries, reduce pain and restore function.
- Low Back Disorders-2nd Edition textbook
- Study guide
- 100 question (multiple-choice) certification exam
Personal Fitness Trainer Recommended.
Purchase 2 or
more certifications at the same time and receive a $100 discount off each additional certification program. Can not be combined with other discounts.