Advanced Personal Trainer Certification
Going through the Personal Fitness Trainer Certification, you gained the solid foundation required to be an entry level personal trainer. Our advanced personal trainer course expands upon the fundamentals you acquired, providing advanced knowledge, skills and abilities that will aid you in developing advanced exercise prescriptions, nutrition prescription and insight into the business side of fitness.
The IFPA Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer is the most authoritative and practical course in the industry. This advanced personal trainer course is a self-contained, complete resource full of information about working with clients and designing programs. It is a highly useful course covering all aspects of the personal training business and will improve your knowledge in all aspects of your profession.
Course Learning Objectives
- The IFPA Personal Fitness Trainer Course taught you how to use the 7 Phases of the IFPA Personal Training Process. This advanced personal trainer course will prepare you to use the same 7 Phases with clients with medical restrictions to exercise including Heart Disease, CHD, CAD, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as working with seniors and pregnancy.
- Learn to conduct safe and effective Personal Fitness Trainer training sessions with clients that have restriction to exercise due to disease, disability and dysfunctions.
- Learn successful management, business development and legal, financial and professional tactics to growing greater success.
- Learn advanced program design concepts to take your training and your clients to greater heights of achievement.
- Learn advanced exercise management tactics to increase safety and effectiveness.
- Know how to manage your time
- Know how to identify client’s goals
- Know how to create customized fitness test
- Know how to track your clients’ progress
- Know how to fuel your clients’ with proper nutrition, before, during and after their workout.
- Understand applicable information of fitness testing and assessment
- Understand advanced program design on cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training programs.
- Understand the science behind effective exercise programs
- Understand how to work safely and effectively with Special Populations
- Understand how to keep your personal and professional desire burning while expanding your business.
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certified
- In order to become IFPA Certified, you must currently be CPR/First Aid Certified.