Your cart is currently empty.
Biomechanics of Sport & Exercise Specialist
The Biomechanics of Sports and Exercise Specialist introduces exercise and sport biomechanics in simple terms. The course first provides students the necessary fundamentals into mechanics which then allows for a deeper more comprehensive study and understanding into functional anatomy. Trainers learn the consequences of external forces, how the body generates internal forces to maintain position and how forces create movement in physical activities.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the goals of sport and exercise biomechanics
- Learn the organization of mechanics
- Learn the causes of linear motion and angular motion
- Learn the internal biomechanics and their effects on the body
- Learn how to apply biomechanical principles
- Know the basic dimensions and units of measurement in mechanics
- Know the center of gravity
- Know the skeletal system
- Know the qualitative biomechanical analysis to improve training and technique
- Know measurement issues that could occur
- Understand the external forces and their effects on the body
- Understand linear kinematics
- Understand the work-energy relationship
- Understand the muscular system and nervous system
- Understand quantitative biomechanical analysis
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.75 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy