Your cart is currently empty.
Bodyweight Strength Training
Continuing Education Units: 6 Credits
The Bodyweight Strength Training continuing education course provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to design full body workouts safely and effectively using only bodyweight.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the science of bodyweight strength training
- Learn how to incorporate bodyweight strength training for all levels of clients
- Learn the proper technique
- Learn how to customize programs to meet individual needs
- Know the basics of bodyweight strength exercises to enhance performance
- Know how to design upper body, bodyweight workouts
- Know how to design lower body, bodyweight workouts
- Know how to design programs for all levels of fitness
- Understand the importance of bodyweight training and how to perform proper technique to decrease injury
- Understand the versatility of bodyweight exercises
- Understand the muscles in action with each exercise and be able to point out which ones are being engaged
- Understand how to your clients’ strength, power, flexibility, and cardiorespiratory conditioning using bodyweight training
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommended, but not required)
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.125 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy