Your cart is currently empty.
Core Training for Athletes
Continuing Education Units: 12 Credits
The Core Training for Athletes continuing education program will provide the information needed to teach you how to train for smooth, fluid movement and prevent muscle imbalances, mobility restrictions, stability problems and injuries. The focus of this course is how to identify functional weaknesses, correct imbalances, and refine sport-specific movement skills such as jumping, kicking, cutting and turning. You will see where conditioning breaks down and how to get your body back on track.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn techniques for optimum athletic development
- Learn to identify limiting factors in athletic performance
- Learn to correct limiting factors in athletic performance
- Learn how to create ideal, safe, efficient and effective program design to achieve sports conditioning goals
- Learn how to create ideal, safe, efficient and effective program design to achieve sports performance
- Know the connection between mind and movement in Athletic Movement
- Know how to develop mobility and stability testing
- Know how to conduct Balance Training
- Know how to conduct Core Training
- Know how to conduct Movement Imbalance Training
- Understand the safe and effective use of Functional Training
- Understand the safe and effective use of Core Training
- Understand how to optimize mobility and stamina in competition
- Understand how to reduce your athletes’ “weak links.
- Understand how to optimize all your athletes’ abilities
- Course Outline
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.125 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy