Your cart is currently empty.
Dance Kinesiology Specialist
The Dance Kinesiology Specialist, contains flexibility and strength exercises for Dance, in order to enhance technique, prevent injury and refine body alignment.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn muscle and skeletal considerations in Whole Body Movement
- Learn the types of muscle tissue and contractions
- Learn the special considerations for the Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity in Dance.
- Learn the description and function of individuals muscles of the Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity
- Learn the ideal Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity alignment
Course Learning Outcomes
- Know body orientation terminology
- Know the joint movement terminology
- Know the muscle names and actions
- Know the Anatomical Movement Analysis of Whole-Body Movement
- Know other methods for movement analysis
- Understand the selected strength exercises for the Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity.
- Understand the selected stretches for the Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity
- Understand the Dance Cues
- Understand the different Spine, Hips, Knees, Ankle, Foot and Upper Extremity Injuries in Dancers
- Understand the Optimal Performance Models
Certification Package Contents
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 x 9.125 x 1.625 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy