Your cart is currently empty.
Functional Anatomy Specialist
The IFPA Functional Anatomy Specialist Course explores how versatile the human body is. The movement of our body’s is among the most important; without the physiological processes derived from it, we would not survive. While it is highly important to our survival, it also something to improve upon, and show the results via athleticism and/or art. This certification will show you the anatomical, kinesiological, and biomechanical aspects involved, and explore the potential within the body.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to incorporate concepts into practice.
- Learn how to utilize terminology into practice
- Learn proper terms and techniques to enhance performance
- Learn how to customize for different sports
- Know and understand the concepts presented in the book
- Know the terms presented in the book
- Know how to take concepts and build upon results
- Know how to administer knowledge into practice
- Understand the importance of definitions presented
- Understand the definition and how to put into practice
- Understand the theory for different sports
- Understand the concepts during the life span of an individual
Certification Package Contents
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.125 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy