Your cart is currently empty.
Group Fitness Instructor
The IFPA Group Fitness Instructor Certification is designed to teach the essential foundation for leading group fitness classes. This revolutionary program provides the training techniques and safety guidelines that can be applied to all group fitness training programs for healthy adults. Successful students are expected to be capable of leading group-training sessions while providing safe and effective training consultation, coaching and motivation. Our Group Fitness Instructor Certification will also review ways to incorporate motivational and important business techniques to assist in ensuring a successful group fitness program.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to conduct safe and effective Group Exercise and Aerobics Classes
- Learn the knowledge, skills and abilities required to conduct specialty Group Fitness Classes: Aerobics, Kickboxing, Yoga, Water Aerobics, Indoor Cycling, Tai Chi and more
- Learn the specialized training required to lead groups of students in group classes
- Learn how to motivate individuals when exercising in a group exercise class.
- Learn to create and adapt your own group exercise programs.
- Know how to conduct Group Exercise Classes and protect yourself and your clients
- Know how to lead any group class format
- Know how to create fun, exciting and effective Group Exercise programs
- Know how to create your own exercise format
- Know how to use your new skills to create client loyalty and develop a strong, passionate following for your Group Exercise Classes.
- Understand the many health and fitness benefits for Group Exercise as a safe, effective and healthy form of exercise
- Understand choreography and movements required for Group Fitness Programming
- Understand all the critical aspects of heart, lung and cardiovascular/cardiorespiratory/physiology necessary for the safe and effective execution of Group Exercise and Aerobics Classes
- Understand the required knowledge in basic energy metabolism necessary for Group Exercise expected through Group Exercise classes
- Understand the necessary Group Exercise Communicator skills and teaching guidelines
Certification Package Contents
- Music CD
- 200 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam + practical (written practical).
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 2 in|