Your cart is currently empty.
The Kinesiology Specialist provides insight on how physical activity exercises in sport, exercise, work, rehabilitation, and daily living contribute to the understanding of kinesiology. Here is a glimpse of what you will study in the course: an introduction to kinesiology, history of physical activity, sport and exercise psychology, biomechanics of physical activity, physiology of physical activity, and more!
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how physical activity is a signature of humanity
- Learn how quality and quantity affect the physical activity experience
- Learn the components of subjective experience
- Learn the research methods of biomechanics
- Learn why we use sport and exercise psychology
- Know the spheres of physical activity
- Know the importance of physical activity experience
- Know the physical activity history of philosophy
- Know the overview of motor behavior
- Know the roles of people in teaching physical education
- Understand the focus of kinesiology, exercise and skills movements
- Understand the principle, science and application of kinesiology
- Understand the scope of physical activity beyond exercise, sport or health related activity
- Understand the potential contribution to kinesiology
- Understand the career opportunities of kinesiology
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 200 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.625 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy