Your cart is currently empty.
Lifestyle Fitness Coach Level I
The Lifestyle Fitness Coach Level I is a giant leap forward for the fitness industry. Until now, IFPA Certified Personal Trainers have performed extremely well in managing exercise programs. However, it is not enough. As a trainer you can have all the skills required to take a client through a World-Class workout, but if you are unable to influence people to become clients and remain clients, those skills are for naught! This is the biggest problem with trainers and is precisely what is going wrong with the fitness industry today. The Lifestyle Fitness Coach Level I will give you the knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively coach, counsel, motivate, communicate, and educate your clients to begin an exercise and nutrition program, and more importantly, keep them in the program. You will soon find your clients achieving their goals more rapidly. You will soon find yourself overwhelmed with new business as a result of the numerous referrals your happy clients are sending your way – what a problem to have!
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the evolution of coaching
- Learn the core ingredients in effective coaching
- Learn the different strategies and models for effective coaching
- Learn how to create coaching agreements
- Learn the components of a coaching presents
- Know how to distinguish between values, morals and ethics
- Know how to create the appropriate working alliance
- Know the power of questioning
- Know the upsides and downsides to confrontation
- Know how to focus and reflect
- Understand how to develop goals
- Understand the different coaching paths
- Understand how to establish trust
- Understand the active nature of listening
- Understand how to deliver feedback to build endings and new beginnings
Certification Package Contents
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.25 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy