Your cart is currently empty.
The Pilates Instructor contains more than 200 exercises and more than 50 variations. This certification will improve your balance, concentration, coordination, posture, muscle tone, core strength and flexibility. In short, your well-being.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to use the full range of Pilates exercises to strengthen, lengthen and sculpt your muscles
- Learn the Pilates Method for proper alignment
- Learn the Pilates Method for powerful Pilates training
- Learn all 210 Pilates exercises
- Learn the 50 variations of the Pilates exercises
- Know how to safely and effectively utilize: beginner, intermediate and advanced Pilates Exercises
- Know the Pilates Mat Work and Reformer movements and exercises
- Know the Pilates Cadillac and Wunda Chair movements and exercises
- Know the Pilates Step and Ped-a-Pul movements and exercises
- Know the Pilates Arm Chair and Magic Circle movements and exercises
- Understand the complete repertoire of customized Pilates exercises
- Understand the Pilates foundation movements and exercises
- Understand the Pilates techniques for enhancing the mind
- Understand the Pilates techniques for enhancing the body
- Understand the sample exercise routines
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.5 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy