Your cart is currently empty.
Pre & Post Natal Instructor
It is up to you, the trainer, to recognize every woman is different, and every expectant mother will have a different response to exercise depending on their health and fitness level before pregnancy.
Body image in expectant mothers is something all trainers need to be aware of and on the lookout for. Body image is especially an issue in women who regularly exercised to attain optimal body proportions before pregnancy. An enlarged belly and increased fat deposits on the hips and thighs are necessary adaptations for fetal development and protection.
You will learn how to help your clients maintain positive attitudes toward their physical changes and allow them to enjoy this special time in their lives. This certification also includes breathing, core conditioning, flexibility, strengthening, motivation, relaxation, and nutritional advice to meet the needs of your client and their baby.
With our Pre and Post Natal Instructor Certification, you will have the tools to enable your client to be as active and healthy as possible up to and after delivery.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the medically proven exercise program design specially to meet the needs of women before, during and after pregnancy
- Learn the protocols needed for comfortable, healthy, safe and effective activities throughout your pregnancy
- Learn the protocols for healthy, core conditioning, flexibility, strengthening, motivation, relaxation and nutritional advice to meet the needs of mother and baby
- Learn the variety of exercise program options available: walking, swimming, stretching, yoga, meditation, and strength training to be as active and healthy as possible up to and after delivery
- Learn the program design used at more than 100 hospitals throughout the United States
- Know the protocols and program designs for shaping up before pregnancy
- Know how to care for your pregnant client during all 9 months of pregnancy
- Know how to adjust training throughout the first, second and third trimesters
- Know how to adjust training during the early week after delivery
- Know program design concerning fitness for the new mom
- Understand how to assess health before conception
- Understand how to exercise to manage stress for pregnant clients
- Understand how provide nutritional education for your pregnant client
- Understand the physiological consideration to training the pregnant client
- Understand how to teach lifetime fitness for the whole family
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1 in|