Your cart is currently empty.
Speed and Power Specialist
The Speed and Power Specialist contains four to six week training programs designed for maximum results, and may be applied as presented or customized to individual needs using the seven-step program design process. Training exercises combine resistance training, plyometrics, speed drills, and cutting-edge power development techniques.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to develop programs to maximize the right proportion of strength-based speed and power
- Learn to develop sport-specific/athletic-specific explosive power for running, jumping, power stats, explosive contact or any other power activity
- Learn the revolutionary speed-power continuum to determine the exact blend of strength-based and speed-based power required in any sport
- Learn the prescribed training programs and master the ability to customize the program to your athlete
- Learn the specific resistance training plyometrics and speed exercises and drills your athletes need to meet their sport specific goals.
- Know the principles in the Speed and Sports Specialist so your athlete can surge ahead of their competition
- Know how to assess your athlete’s power profile
- Know how to build a “power base”
- Know how to maximize strength
- Know how to develop explosive acceleration
- Understand how to transfer training to athletic performance
- Understand the “power cycles” through per iodizing programming
- Understand how to monitor and adjust your athletic training
- Understand the exercise program design presented in this certification
- Understand the art and science of developing and optimizing athletic ability in all your athletes
Certification Package Contents
- Written (open book) certification exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1 in|