Your cart is currently empty.
Sports Medicine Trainer
The Sports Medicine Trainer certification provides solutions and treatments for a quick recovery from injuries. This certification provides practical, straightforward, easy to understand applications, to help treat and prevent injuries. Each chapter focuses on a different part of the body, covering all sports-specific injuries for professional athletes, the weekend warrior and even the very basic, everyday, non athletic injuries, such as an ankle sprain. While this certification is no substitute for a Doctor, most injuries can be healed through safe and effective exercise prescriptions.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn understand, and utilize the sports medicine principals presented here for the care and prevention of sports and fitness related injuries.
- Learn and utilize with proficiency; safe, effective, and targeted exercise prescription in the sports medicine field.
- Learn and understand the “Do’s, Don’ts, Truths, and Misconceptions!” concerning sports medicine principles.
- Learn the proficient use of safe, effective, and targeted rehabilitation exercises for sports medicine protocols.
- Learn with proficiency how to rehab various injuries and difference muscle, joint, and bone sports medicine injuries and dysfunctions.
- Know the sports medicine “General Tip-Offs” that are common to sports medicine injuries and dysfunctions.
- Know what safe, effective, and specific actions to take for sports medicine injuries and dysfunctions.
- Know the positive possibilities to look for in a good sports medicine doctor.
- Know the sports medicine principles for safe and effective exercise prescriptions (the “BEST” Medicine for the Body!!!).
- Know the procedures and preparations for sports medicine operations and surgeries.
- Understand exercise prescriptions and exercises for ankle, foot, lower leg, knee, thigh and back injuries
- Understand exercise prescriptions and exercises for the back and neck
- Understand exercise prescriptions and exercises for the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Understand exercise prescriptions and exercises for preventative medicine injuries
- Understand both common and rare injuries that occur in all ranges of athletic performance from the weekend warriors to pro athletes and how to treat these injuries when they do take place
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.5 in|