Strength Band Training Specialist
The Strength Band Training Specialist Certification has more than 160 different exercises, and numerous workouts that allow you to develop your client’s stability, strength and power. These resistance band training exercises target, isolate and develop every muscle group in the body, permitting you to give your client the best workout possible.
The Strength Band Training Specialist Certification illustrates how to use resistance bands to exercise a single joint movement, or multi-joint movements. You can take your clients through a functional total body workout, or focus on a specific pin point area. This resistance band training certification also provides exercises that are tailored for athletes, specifically designed for each sport. This allows trainers to use sport simulation exercises with their clients, which enhances performance while preventing injuries.
The Strength Band Training Specialist Certification is an excellent tool to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to safely and effectively train your clients with strength bands. Whether you want to put your clients through a full body strength band workout, or add some new exercises to an existing program, this resistance band training program is a must have for all trainers that strive to bring their clients fun new workouts, while furthering their knowledge in health and fitness.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the benefits of elastic resistance training
- Learn the difference between single and multi-joint strength band exercises
- Learn how to increase resistance with exercise bands
- Learn the force production formula
- Learn the difference between isotonic and elastic resistance
- Know the different types of elastic resistance devices
- Know how to set the volume for different fitness levels
- Know the rate of perceived exertion (RPE) scale to monitor your clients safely and effectively
- Know how to perform all the different stretching exercises with resistance bands
- Know the joint isolation resistance band exercises
- Understand how to take your client through an upper body strength band workout
- Understand how to take your client through a core strength band workout
- Understand how to take your client through a lower body strength band workout
- Understand how to take your client through the total body exercises
- Understand how to put together a functional fitness program with the strength band
Certification Package Contents
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.