Your cart is currently empty.
The Book on Group Fitness
Group fitness instructors are also experts in program design and in watching out for the individual participant while leading a group session. But where do you turn for those skills? … The Book on Group Fitness. The International Fitness Professionals Association, IFPA, has chosen The Book on Group Fitness as its primary textbook for its Group Fitness Instructor Certification. Once you’ve completed the IFPA Group Fitness Instructor Certification you’ll be able to go on to become one of the best exercise leaders in the industry.
Subject areas include:
- Protect yourself and your clients
- Learn to lead any exercise format
- Learn to create your own exercise formats
- Create fun, exciting and effective programs
- Earn more money per exercises class
- Create a following for your exercise classes
- The Book on Group Fitness
- James Bell, Ph.D.
- Karl Dauphinais, M.D.
- Mary Smith, M.A
- Tina Schmidt, M.S.
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.875 in|