Your cart is currently empty.
Designing Weight Training Programs
Continuing Education Units: 6 Credits
The Designing Weight Training Programs continuing education course provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to create program designs to get the results your clients want!
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to train using the different colored zones
- Learn how to customize zone weight training for all ages
- Learn how weight training improves sports performance
- Learn how to combine weight training and aerobic training to get faster results
- Know the steps to begin an effective program
- Know how to increase speed, agility, and flexibility
- Know how to administer the program to both genders
- Know when and how to train all ages safely
- Understand the importance of fitness training for all ages
- Understand the versatility of the fitness system
- Understand exercises for different sports and how to train and prepare
- Understand how to use zone training effectively with clients young and old
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommended, but not required)
|Dimensions||12.125 × 9.125 × 1.125 in|
E-Course, Hard Copy